Thank You Letter For A Destination Wedding 1st Class Stamped Letter Did Not Reach Destination. Had To Cancel Cheque. What To Do?

1st class stamped letter did not reach destination. had to cancel cheque. what to do? - thank you letter for a destination wedding

3 weeks ago, I sent a check to pay for an item on eBay. I contacted the seller, and they said they had not yet received. So I called my bank and had to stop to check (cost me € 10 to cancel!).

I sent the letter with a stamp normal 1st Class. Is there a way to determine whether there was an exam. I (my address on the back of the letter, if unpublished). Can I use my compensation for losses of the company e-mail? If so, how? Thanks for any advice you can give me?

ps. It is typically paid through PayPal, but the seller will not accept this approach if I have no other choice than a check (better cash flow from the money I had could stop him, but I will never be a check.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment