An American That Play Pokemon Can I Transfer Pokemon From An American Fire Red To A British Diamond?

Can I transfer pokemon from an American fire red to a British diamond? - an american that play pokemon

I have a network of fire, U.S. and UK diamond, but when I try, my pokemon do not give me the opportunity to transfer, then when I return to my GBA game save my file is deleted. Is it because they are not compatible? I do not see how, since my DS is British and the game works fine until I play Diamond is cleared, then the file. So is there a way to transfer my Pokemon too?

1 comments:

Huy T said...

No, I think, since the migration does not work from a fire at an American Red Pokemon Pokemon Diamond Europe because it is synonymous with the migration of a fire red Pokemon Diamond Pokemon Japanese English

Post a Comment