Home Audio Receivers Nice And Easy Home Theater Hook-Up Help?

Home Theater Hook-Up Help? - home audio receivers nice and easy

I look forward to my home page to improve listening experience. Currently I only use my TV audio, which is not bad. But I have a beautiful 32 "Vizio LCD HDTV, Xbox 360 (HDMI), PS3 (HDMI) and Verizon Fios HD STB (HDMI). It has 2 HDMI and I have an HDMI switch, you can use without any problems. But I am interested in home theater systems and surround-sound receiver, so I need help.

I begin with the receiver:

The receivers I'm looking for the Sony STR-DG520, STR-DG720 and STR-DG820. They all have 2 + HDMI inputs and outputs, and up to 1080p, which is great. The only problem is that the 520 does not send audio via HDMI and optical or coaxial digital audio cables are required.

With speakers, it does not matter what kind? Let's say I bought a home theater system with no HDMI and wanted to use the speakers, but not the receiver / DVD player. Does it work? Can I mix and match speakers from different systems, some with cable connection, wireless connection and some time to the same recipient? Just looking for to help a little, we did not pay up to $ 150 for installation.

2 comments:

gkk_72 said...

First, the issue of HDMI. If you want to play all your audio through the receiver, it is not necessary for the receiver to send audio via HDMI to the TV, it would not be required on the receiver. Then you have to know in which direction needs. Skip HDMI audio on your TV and audio from your TV. Unless. Of course, if I understood correctly, and you really think that the receiver has no HDMI audio input. If so, you need digital audio cables of any kind seems to be a waste if your audio components via the HDMI output.

How come not for the speakers, more of home theater systems for less. Yes, this would work, would be affected but the sound quality. However, if what you are looking for, 5 surround speakers, then yes, it would work.

Peter D said...

Sony is not the best choice. Look at Yamaha, Onkyo and Denon for a good selection and good prices. You only need a receiver with HDMI switching at least 3 ports.

When it comes to speakers, so make sure the impedance. 8 ohms, 8 ohms, for example. I do not recommend that you mix and match, because the speakers do not match in tone. Proceed with the standard 5.1 and buying a Rocketfish wireless, unless you can run cables to the rear.

Post a Comment