Pediatric Walk In,va Can You Help A Pediatric Cancer Patient?

Can you help a pediatric cancer patient? - pediatric walk in,va

I can not believe what I just read on CNN about the young Leanna Elizalde () and the fact that her school is prepared to recognize their achievements after their conclusion. Shame!

Can you help to change your mind? I provided a link to the school, and I called and left a message for Texas, can do the same?

Be patient, especially with cancer is terrible, not allowed to go because it is a short credit horrible.

The CNN link is here:
http://www.cnn.com/video/ # / video/us/2008 ...

The link for Woodland High School are here:

http://www.whs.wjusd.k12.ca.us/

I am a parent, a child who was the in chemotherapy (for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis to be made), and sick as can be. I can not imagine what has happened to take Leanna with chemotherapy at much higher doses for cancer. Leanna Congratulations on completion in 2008. May God bless you and wish him luck in his fight against cancer and their future.

3 comments:

campagno... said...

I wrote at the beginning of the school measured as a protest against the tyrannical. I hope she gets better.

On a side note Lance Armstrong has had similar problems coming out of high school.

Dennis T said...

There is a class to attend. Case closed.

$¥€ said...

If the school is difficult, but life is not simply what makes me mad. I hope you will be even better.

Post a Comment