Toddler Outdoor Play Does Your Toddler Like Their Basketball Hoop? Is This A Good Gift Idea?

Does your toddler like their basketball hoop? Is this a good gift idea? - toddler outdoor play

We had bad luck lately, and we had 2 cars broken in one month apart and my husband lost his job when things are bleak Christmas this year. Luckily my children are only 2 years old (girls) and 3 months old (child) and do not know to expect Christmas gifts. I am looking for a cause you too much work and I am considering this basketball: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-J5970 ...
(Toys "R" Us is much cheaper.) My daughter has never played any sport and I want something that can use both indoors (in case of bad weather) and outside the summer. I think it will take a long time and my son uses when he is older.

My mother does not agree and believes that it is not their attention for long. My question is: Has your child continue to play with his basketball hoop or long? This will be his most important gift for Christmas, when I want something from 2 years old, will appreciate it. I know my daughter and I believe that you are usingmuch, my mother knows only too well, and does not think.

Extra: Another idea for a toy / physical activity outside is not too expensive? If this basketball-specific that you like?

4 comments:

Joey said...

We have a toddler basketball (various). We played with the first few days and is now just a lawn ornament. They prefer to just run around the yard swinging in a circle or collect wood for their swing.

If you think you like it then go ahead. No toys will hold his attention forever anyway.

jayne said...

I think it would get Tonka truck. Kids love it. You can indoors and outdoors. Forever and that children play with them for years. Think about it.

Patricia said...

We have our 2-year-old son a basketball hoop a few months ago. We are in a secondhand store, only $ 10. So if you're not afraid of used goods, I recommend you buy second-hand shops (the children do not know the difference between new and still used). I'm glad you only pay $ 10 for it, because it very much, but when we seem to play other kids, their favorite toys to be outside and play with her. It also depends on their interests as well, my son loves baseball and never seems to tire. Hope this helps:)

Green Is Sexxxy said...

I know that my 3-year-old would love. It's all about football ... saw some decorations for shoes in the summer (the crocodiles had) and had to have. Even if it is colder today, still battling and I want to wear it the "basketball" to

I do not know why she is fascinated by the ball of B * ... My sister has always been in the sport, I think Bella is the same =)

have an adult basketball in our own way, loves trying to dribble and shoot.

When times are hard, I'm sure most of them enjoy good times with you! If you ever sit down to their seats, have a look at some thrift stores, Goodwill, Army Hello, etc. .. I am sure they will be able to find something terrible for them.

Post a Comment